This article is translated from a Mandarin Inuyasha forum. As it is rather funny, I took the liberty to translate it. The original article can be found here: 一个犬夜叉迷的症状. The author is 日暮小琳.
- Even if your surname (last name) is anything else in the world, you insists that you are a Higurashi.
- You always suspect that you have a past life. Regrettably, the only person who looks like you is your mom.
- You have an impulse to jump into any well you see. Your friends think you’re suicidal and are worried about you.
- Everytime you see someone creating trouble, you’ll go up and shout “Sit!” or “Osuwari!”, but gets a good thumping instead.
- You name your pet “Inuyasha”, even though it’s just a bunny.
- You like holding your one-year-old upside-down by his ankle.
- You never wear masks, because you’re afraid that you won’t be able to take it off. (Noh-mask)
- You like shattering glass into pieces, then finding and gluing them back piece by piece, and feels proud about it.
- Everytime something is lost, you’ll say that you sucked it up with your hand.
- Everytime you go out, you’ll always push a bicycle and carry a big fat bagpack.
- Your mom nags about your long and sharp finger nails, and is repulsed by the way you gobble down your food.
- You envy the gray hair on your grandpa, because it resembles that of your idol.
- You send emails to your friends saying that you won’t be home for the next few days, even though you’re tucked in bed by 10pm every night.
- Everytime you see a dog, you have an impulse to touch its ears.
- You force your boyfriend to wrap a white scarf on his shoulder.
- You always say that you are a ‘half’ (or mixed-blood), but nobody knows that what you mean is half-demon, half-human.
- When you see a baboon in the zoo, you have this feeling that it is some other creature with a baboon suit.
Add your comments?